Sunday, April 21, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness 2013:)))) Update

Happy Sunday:)))))
I hope you all are well and enjoying the beautiful spring weather!
I have gotten a few personal RAK's that I would like to share....
From Carmen:
 I completed a RAK for the week.  I was given a
starbucks gift card ($5) from my realtor for providing a referral a
few months ago.  Since I don't really drink or visit Starbucks the
card has been sitting in my wallet unsused.  Today, I thought I would
share the gift card with an extended co-worker who I know visits
Starbucks every day on her way to work.  I told her the next coffee is
on me :)  She was so happy.
From Anita:
I have been using my RAK cards at the gym.  I pay for a drink at the front and have one of the employees give someone that looks tired after their workout the card with a drink.  They are very surprised and happy to receive this. J  It makes me happy too!
Also, Anita has a few items she would like to donate to a good home...If you would like them or know of someone that would--please let me know:))))

-Treadmill – Weslo Cadence adjustable suspension deck, 2.5 HP, 1008 sq. inch expanded deck (excellent condition)
               -32” Panasonic TV (very heavy)
               -Boys 20” Magna Imposter black/red 2-wheel Bicycle

Thank you for sharing Carmen and Anita--It brings me such joy to know you all are out there sharing your kindness~it has been such a blessing to meet and know you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment