Thursday, June 6, 2013

Random Acts of Kindness Update:)))) Week of June 6 2013

The Group Act of Kindness event has been moved~I have an appointment I just can't reschedule.  I will email with new dates and information soon.  Spring Baseball is almost over so we may do our Lemonade Stand in the fall.

So, who is interested in a Group Act of Kindness on Saturday June 29th?  Does anyone have a friend, neighbor, relative that would benefit from some yard work or  house work for a few hours?  Let me know if you know of someone and we can coordinate it!

The Garden of Kindness has blossomed beautifully--I stop by a couple times a week to water and pull weeds once a week---I love seeing our garden!

Please reply if you are able to attend June 29th--Hope to see you soon!

Have a great weekend and try to stay dry:)

No comments:

Post a Comment