Monday, September 30, 2013

Raking in the Kindness:)))))

Hi everyone:))))

I hope you all have had a great summer!  I've missed you guys dearly and can't wait to see you at our next event and I can't wait to hear about your personal RAK's!

October 12, 2013--11 AM
Raking in the Kindness:))))
Let's meet and help an Elderly Senior Citizen in Wake Forest rake their yard!  If you know of anyone that is in need of some help, please email me. I will check with the senior citizen center as well.  We will leave a beautiful yard sign in the yard encouraging others to spread a little Kindness.

Also, November RAK 2013:))))  will be 11/9--We will spend some together preparing for the Holidays making some Christmas Cards for our Seniors at Hillside:)))) and planning a holiday celebration.

December 14 will be our Christmas celebration for the seniors at Hillside~

More information will follow...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment